Monday, April 16, 2012

"The Decision"

So for the past few months, I've been deciding between schools. Like I've said before, I am EXTREMELY FORTUNATE to even have a decision to make. I know very well that things could have gone the other way, and I could still be waiting for my first acceptance. Applying to medical school is a very humbling process, and I feel fortunate not only to have an acceptance, but I felt fortunate that schools had even given me the opportunity to show them why I want to go into medicine and help patients. So...to finally put it out in the open:

The answer to the question everybody some people want to know: LeBron James kozeki21, what's your decision?


This fall summer, this is very tough, this fall summer I'm going to take my talents to South Beach Los Angeles and join the Miami Heat  USC Keck School of Medicine (Fight on!).


No comments:

Post a Comment